Get Help Now
The Recovery Center accepts referrals, inquiries and information calls anytime. Highly qualified professionals answer the Care Center Line and provide free initial assessments to determine the most appropriate level of care, including necessary hospitalization. The Care Center clinical staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to respond to calls, perform free private and confidential chemical dependency assessments and provide referral information.
If you are concerned about a loved one and find it difficult to help them, The Recovery Center can assist you in arranging for an Intervention. Interventions are professionally managed methods to encourage commitment to treatment.
Please call us today at 940-761-3034.
Our Mission Statement: To provide superior quality healthcare services that patients recommend to families and friends, physicians prefer for their patients, purchasers select for their clients, employees are proud of, and Investors seek for long-term returns.
If you answer yes to 2 or more of the following questions, help is just a phone call away. Our Care Center is open 24 hours a day to help you assess your problem and seek help. For a free assessment, call us today at 940-761-3034.
- Do you ever feel guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Do you experience difficulty going through the week without using alcohol or drugs?
- Has a family member or close friend every worried or complained about your alcohol or drug use?
- Has drug or alcohol use disrupted your ability to function at home or work?
- Have you ever been in trouble at work or lost a job due to alcohol or drug use?
- Have you ever felt sick or experienced withdrawal symptoms when you stopped using drugs or alcohol?
- Do you have legal problems related to alcohol or drug use (for example, divorce, DUI, DWI, public intoxication, domestic abuse, or involvement with Child Protective Services)?
- Has your alcohol or drug use impacted you socially or emotionally?
Call us today at 940-761-3034.