The Recovery Center accepts referrals, inquiries and information calls any time, day or night. Highly qualified professionals answer the Care Center Line and provide initial assessments at no cost to determine the most appropriate level of care, including hospitalization if necessary. The Care Center clinical staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to calls, perform private and confidential chemical dependency assessments and provide referral information.
If you are concerned about a loved one and find it difficult to help them, The Recovery Center can assist you in arranging for an intervention. Interventions are professionally managed methods to encourage commitment to treatment.
Some of our programs are TRICARE®-certified, and we accept most major insurance. Please call us today at 940-761-3034 to learn more.
Substance Use Self-Assessment
If you answer yes to two or more of the following questions, help is just a phone call away. Our Care Center is open 24 hours a day to help you assess your problem and seek help.
- Do you ever feel guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Do you experience difficulty going through the week without using alcohol or drugs?
- Has a family member or close friend every worried or complained about your alcohol or drug use?
- Has drug or alcohol use disrupted your ability to function at home or work?
- Have you ever been in trouble at work or lost a job due to alcohol or drug use?
- Have you ever felt sick or experienced withdrawal symptoms when you stopped using drugs or alcohol?
- Do you have legal problems related to alcohol or drug use (for example, divorce, DUI, DWI, public intoxication, domestic abuse, or involvement with Child Protective Services)?
- Has your alcohol or drug use impacted you socially or emotionally?
- Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing, did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win, did you ever have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself and your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?